All our records are kept on computer. Patients can be assured of complete confidentiality. Your rights are also protected under the Data Protection Act 2018. Patients may request access to their medical records under this act.
Applying For Access To Your Health Records
Depending on which health records you want to see, submit your request in writing.
The GP or other healthcare professional will decide whether your request can be approved. They can refuse your request if, for example, they believe that releasing information may cause serious harm to your physical or mental health or that of another person.
- HIV Routine Testing
- Privacy Notice
- Data Protection
- Care Data
- Disability Access
- General Data Protection Regulation
- GP Earnings
- Named GPs for the over 75s
- Local Care Record
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Telephone Call Recording
- Practice Compliance Statement – National Data Opt Out
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- General Practice Data for Planning and Research (GPDPR)
- Zero Tolerance