All GP practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the practice of Park Medical Centre in the last financial year was £61,425 before tax and National Insurance.
This is for 2 full time GPs, 1 part time GPs and who worked in the practice for more than 6 months.
- Data Protection
- Access To Patient Information
- Care Data
- Disability Access
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Named GPs for the over 75s
- Local Care Record
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Telephone Call Recording
- Practice Compliance Statement – National Data Opt Out
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance