The NHS operate a Zero Tolerance Policy with regard to violence and abuse and the practice has the right to remove violent patients from the list with immediate effect in order to safeguard practice staff, patients and other persons. Violence in this context includes actual or threatened physical violence or verbal abuse which leads to fear for a person’s safety.
In this situation we will notify the patient in writing of their removal from the list and record in the patient’s medical records the fact of the removal and the circumstances leading to it.
In certain situations, the police may be called to remove a person(s) from the surgery.
- HIV Routine Testing
- Privacy Notice
- Data Protection
- Access To Patient Information
- Care Data
- Disability Access
- General Data Protection Regulation
- GP Earnings
- Named GPs for the over 75s
- Local Care Record
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Telephone Call Recording
- Practice Compliance Statement – National Data Opt Out
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- General Practice Data for Planning and Research (GPDPR)