19th July 2021 our front door will be open.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SURGERY IF YOU HAVE A HIGH TEMPERATURE or FEELING UNWELL – Were possible please continue to call us rather than just coming into the practice.
INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL
As a practice, we will continue to have stringent infection control precautions in place for the staff, patients and visitors to the practice.
How are we going to operate at the practice?
Although the laws will no longer require the wearing of masks, we would respectfully request you do this when coming to the practice to protect our staff and other patients.
If you need medical advice please contact us by telephone or online consultation via our website and we will arrange for a clinician to call you back for a telephone or video consultation. If the clinician feels you need a face to face appointment they will give you an appointment time.
If you are invited to come on site please respect the following guidance:
- If you notice there are more than 4 people in the reception area please wait at the door.
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible to minimize the amount of time you need to spend on site.
- Please sanitize your hands on arrival
- We are asking staff, patients and visitors to continue to wear a face mask or covering. If you have not brought one with you we would be happy to supply either a face mask or visor.
- We will direct you to the appropriate exit when leaving the practice. When attending an appointment with a clinician you will be directed to the back exit door. If you are collecting an item or have a query at reception you will be asked to leave by the side door in the reception.
- Please collect non-urgent items and letters from the surgery after 3pm.
- When we are closed you can call NHS 111 for advice.